Monday, May 23, 2016

First Stop:  Midland Texas where we will visit with Sarah, Don, Ryan and Julie.  After wishing Ryan a belated birthday I will attempt to make him feel bad for not saving me a piece of his birthday cheesecake.  LOL  He keeps assuring me that he is not sharing this special birthday treat.
Meanwhile, I am reading the book that Julie strongly recommended to me.  (Gregor, the Overlander.)  She even telephoned me to make sure that I bought the book and will have read it before I arrive in Midland.  What can I say, other than that I am half way through the book.

From Midland we will head to:
Farmington, NM
Moab, UT
Ely & Reno, NV
Lassen National Park
Crater Lake
Roseburg, OR
Arch Cape, OR
Hausum Highlands, WA
Someplace?
Cheyenne, WY
Omaha, NB
Bartlesville, OK
Dallas, TX
home!

1 comment:

  1. Devil's Elbow, at Heceta Head State Park, 13 miles North of Florence, Oregon is our favorite on the Oregon Coast. Address 91892 Pacific Coast Scenic Byway, Florence, Oregon.

    ReplyDelete